Shelter #1 is closest to the restroom
Amenities: Electric, grill, and picnic tables. Permanent restrooms within walking distance as well as portable restrooms located off of parking lot.
Features at this park: A playground and a portion of the Middle Branch Trail is located here as well.
Address: 4045 Martindale Rd. NE, Canton, OH 44705
The shelter reservation fee is charged only to assure the availability of said shelter on the date and times shown above. The rest of the surrounding area is, and remains, free and open to the public. No fee is being charged to utilize and enjoy the overall benefits of the park. Every effort will be made to have shelters ready for your use. However, because our parks are free and open to the public we cannot guarantee cleanliness or electric service as well as limitations including weather on overall park maintenance. Reservation fee is transferable to a later date with prior notice to Canton Parks and Recreation but not refundable inside of 30 days of the reservation date.
- The listed renter is responsible to see that his/her guests follow all park rules.
- Sale of any item from the shelter is not permitted without the prior written approval of the Park Commission. Profit sales are strictly prohibited.
- The listed renter is responsible for any and all damages caused to the shelter by the renter or the renter's guests as a result of the activity at the shelter on the date and/or times shown above.
- Canton Park and Recreation personnel reserves the right to cancel this permit at any time if it is deemed that such rental activity is detrimental to the community and/or the City for violations of rules or laws, or for some unforeseen event that makes the shelter unavailable.
- All shelter rentals are from dawn until dusk except Garaux (see more Garaux specifics below).
- Certain shelters require access codes for gates or kitchen areas. Please contact the park office for your code the week prior to your rental.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES allowed.
- NO inflatables of any type permitted at parks or shelter rentals.
- NO live bands/amplified or loud music without prior written Park Commission approval at least 30 days before your event.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash of no longer than 10 feet and under your control.
- No swimming or wading in the park waters.
- Do NOT FEED the animals.
- Park vehicles in places provided.
- Do NOT park or drive on the grass.
- No controlled substances or gambling.
- Standing on tables and/or chairs is not allowed.
- Shelters must be vacated before dusk.
- Use of tape, tacks, confetti, staples or nails is NOT ALLOWED in or on the building except for areas that may be provided for that purpose.
- All rules and regulations enforced by Canton Parks and Recreation shall apply to this rent-able park shelter.
|Address Line One||4045 Martindale Rd. NE|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Canton, OH 44705|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|