- Access to 12 (8 ft) rectangular tables and 72 chairs.
- Access to a projector unit, retractable drop-down screen, audio input, and HDMI input. Please note that HDMI cables, audio cables, and microphones are not provided; you must bring them yourself. Additionally, there is no Wi-Fi available at Garaux.
To set up the drop-down screen, follow these simple steps:
1. Connect your laptop to the HDMI input.
2. Press the power button to turn on the projector, and the screen will automatically descend.
3. Press the 'Laptop HDMI' button on the panel.
4. Your laptop screen will be mirrored on the drop-down screen and connect to the speakers.
** A code is needed for the kitchenette, please call the main office (330.456.4521) the week before the rental to obtain the entry code. If you are in need of assistance to get in outside of business hours, please call the non-emergency police dispatch line at 330.649.5800 for immediate assistance.**
|Facility Type||Indoor Facilities|
|Address Line One||3801 13th St. SW|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Canton, OH 44710|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|