Amenities: Indoor kitchenette which includes counter top space, electric, and fridge. There are portable restrooms at this shelter. The permanent bathrooms are located across the bridge near Shelter #8.
Features at this park: A playground located between Shelter #6 and #7. Across the bridge is a permanent bathroom and a portion of the disc golf course.
Address: 3220 38th St. NW, Canton, OH 44718
** A code is needed for the kitchenette, please call the main office (330.456.4521) the week before the rental to obtain the entry code. If you are in need of assistance to get in outside of business hours, please call the non-emergency police dispatch line at 330.649.5800 for immediate assistance.**
The shelter reservation fee is charged only to assure the availability of said shelter on the date and times shown above. The rest of the surrounding area is, and remains, free and open to the public. No fee is being charged to utilize and enjoy the overall benefits of the park. Every effort will be made to have shelters ready for your use. However, because our parks are free and open to the public we cannot guarantee cleanliness or electric service as well as limitations including weather on overall park maintenance. Reservation fee is transferable to a later date with prior notice to Canton Parks and Recreation but not refundable inside of 30 days of the reservation date.
- No ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES allowed.
- NO inflatables of any type permitted at parks or shelter rentals.
- No live/amplified or loud music without written approval from the Park Commission Board at least 30 days prior to event.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash of no longer than 10 feet and under your control.
- No swimming or wading in the park waters.
- Do NOT FEED the animals.
- Park vehicles in places provided.
- Do NOT park or drive on the grass.
- No controlled substances or gambling.
- Standing on tables and/or chairs is not allowed.
- Shelters must be vacated before dusk.
- Use of tape, tacks, confetti, staples or nails is NOT ALLOWED in or on the building except for areas that may be provided for that purpose.
- All rules and regulations enforced by Canton Parks and Recreation shall apply to this rent-able park shelter.
|Address Line One||3220 38th St. NW|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Canton, OH 44718|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||09:00 AM - 9:00 PM|